My Photo
Name:
Location: Etna - 41º 26' 31.27" N 122º 54' 07.60" W [My Grid Square is CN81nk] KB7BNW@KF6ZSY Elevation: 3032 feet above sea level,, California, United States

All my life was a preparation to the pinnacle of my being, meeting and knowing Father Seraphim. Everything in my life led to this. Since his death I can find no peace of heart unless everything in my life is in some way an awareness of the reality that I am living the rest of my life the way I am, because I met and knew Father Seraphim.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

TAKEN BY FORCE

Taken by
FORCE
(Saint Matthew 11:12)


Forced humility of mind in the sight of all men.

By force considers himself worse than all others.

Forcefully seeks no honor, praise or glory of men.

Forces himself to love when he has no love;

Forces himself to meekness when he has none;

Forces himself to pity, to have a merciful heart;

Forces himself to be looked down upon and to bear it patiently and when he is made light of or when put to shame does not get angry about it;

Forces himself to prayer when he has no prayer.

Compelling himself by force, in spite of an unwilling heart to all goodness and simplicity, and kindness and humility of wisdom, and love and prayers, and driving himself to these by force.

He who is lower than everyone else does not fall as far as he who is exalted high above others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home